About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ants not aunts...

This fine image above is a Thistle plant I saw while out to Othello Tunnels here in Hope. All the orange spots are ants enjoying a feast!!
I am still struggling on with Photoshop but I am not one to learn something by trying to teach it to myself. I learn better going step by step with someone who knows the craft. I play around in it but still really have not got a clue about it. I am going to have to take a course or something. I am taking a Basic Photography course that starts in October but that is a long time to muddle along like I have been.
I did play with this above picture and then saved what I did but could not get it to upload here, so clearly have done something wrong. Back to the drawing board....

No comments: