About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Way to hot today to cook.



Finally this week summer has come back with a vengeance. The cooler days of the past couple of weeks have been squeezed out for temps up in the 30's Celcius. Its hot enough out there to melt everything except the junk in my trunk!!! Oh, if only it was that easy.


Cooking indoors is out of the question, and without a barbeque this year cooking on the back deck is out too. Hubby and I grabbed some Subways, cut up some watermelon and made big jugs of Crystal Lite with lots of ice and headed down to the local park/lake to dine with the ducks and geese. There were quite a few others who also had the same idea as us. And there aren't any dishes to wash. Gotta love that!!!