About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Today's Flowers

My daughter's best friend Mandy and her hubby's family own greenhouses that grow all the Gerber Daisies that are distributed to all stores in the mainland.
Gerber's are beautiful flowers and I love the bouquets I get when my daughter comes after being at Mandy's house. It is like bringing in sunshine into the home! I am going out for lunch to Montanna's today with two of my girlfriends. We all have busy lives and don't get together nearly enough to suit all of us. We've known each other for twenty years and have worked together but each of our lives have taken us to different things. We always come back together like the time does not stand in the way though. We catch up on each other and there really is no need for reconnection because really we are always connected.
I'm taking my camera with me and plan on getting some pics to share!!

10 comments:

dot said...

Wow, you are lucky to get bouquets of these beautiful gerbers. Very nice shot! Hope you enjoy your time with your friends.

ellen b. said...

I really enjoy Gerbera flowers. They always make me smile...

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

This Gerbera are wonderful!
Marvelous colors and perfect take!

Have a nice week,

Santilli

Carletta said...

Big beautiful flowers!

Love your header too!

Norm said...

great shot! nice color, very beautiful flowers..

April said...

The Gerber Daisies are absolutely gorgeous - such wonderful flowers! I like your unique photo very much.

2sweetnsaxy said...

Beautiful shot of those lovely flowers! :-)

Pea in a Pod said...

WOW! That is beautiful! Love how the flower is being layered :)My first time to join with this Meme! I hope you can drop by! Mine is here. Happy TF!~

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely gerberas! I love them because each one makes such a bright, bold statement. ;-)

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Ms. D: I think that Gerber Daisies are truly lovely.