About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas Decorations

Not your average Christmas decorations!! I went to a Christmas fair and these are some of the beautiful decorations that were on display.
Beaded Butterfly. Don't know what kind of bird this is depicting, but its very handsome!!

Porcillin statue. (I can't spell tonight!)

Blinged Christmas ball.


Pearl beaded encrusted heart.

Beaded Christmas Ball.


Hand done beaded Christmas ball.


Hummingbird.


Jolly old Saint Nick!!!

Christmas Dove.

Its seems very early only being the middle of November to be seeing Christmas displays but everywhere you go there they are. I am not really into the feeling of Christmas this year. Maybe in a bit it will hit me, who knows. But the decorations sure are pretty!!









No comments: