About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Ice Cream

This entire post is just for my sister who lives in Alberta and cannot get any of this icecream where she shops. She loves this stuff and Island Farms who makes it. These blends only come out at Christmas. Thank goodness for that or I would be eating it all year round and thats not a good thing.
The Gingerbread has big chunks of soft chewy gingerbread cookie pieces in a gingerbread flavoured icecream. Delicious!!


The Peppermint Candy has chunks of peppermint candies swirled through velvetty vanilla icecream. I wait all year for this stuff and so does my sister, but I am the one who gets it.
How evil am I!!!





No comments: