About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Heron

Look what was visiting today in the local watering hole, aka my back yard water feature.
We get a lot of crows, a few ducks and every now and then a bunch of Canada Geese but this is the first Heron that has graced our shores. He walked a bit through the local water hole but I am sure was disappointed with the lack of dinner fish that aren't in the pond. He checked out a few big puddles on the top of the berm and decided there was nothing there for him. Eventually he flew away. It sure was nice though for him to pay us a visit!!

No comments: