About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Photography Meme

I am taking Country Girl up on her Photography meme tag. This is what I found in my fourth photo file, fourth picture.
I remember coming out to go to work one morning and found this note written by my hubby the night before. It's no wonder I don't like to clean my car, where else could he write me notes like this. Quahehstamaha means "You dance in my heart" I am challenging anyone else who comes to see this to do the same and leave me a message and I will come and check out your picture too!!!
Thanks Country Girl!!

1 comment:

Country Girl said...

Awww, that's sweet of him! Will he clean your car, too?

It's a fun game to play, isn't it?