About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Skywatch Friday

These two pictures were taken over the lake at Harrison Hotsprings here in B.C. Its a little tourist destination famous for its hotsprings and the big spa hotel in the center of town. If you look close you can see the moon in the picture. That is what I was after, so the pictures kind of look the same.
Check out other pictures of Skies across the world over at http://skyley.blogspot.com/
Enjoy!!

7 comments:

Louise said...

I like the gossamer quality of the clouds. The hillside adds to the beauty. Nicely captured.

Anonymous said...

Peaceful and discrete nature.
Fine pics

Jane Hards Photography said...

Lve hoe the sky changes. beautifully done.

Naturegirl said...

I love seeing the moon early morning!

vincibene said...

Beautiful picture! And I see the moon! ;-)

bowledover said...

I thought that there was a fine steam thin-ness in the clouds which make them quite diffrent. I saw the moon too.
Lovely pictures.

pts said...

nice pictures!