About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random Facts about Me.

1. I love sleeping in but don't do it as much as I would like
2. Can not start a day without coffee.
3. I hate drinking water but am liking the ginger water Jim makes me.
4. I like watching Survivor over at Sally's house more for the company and the cameraderie.
5. I can't go to sleep at night unless I read a bit of whatever book I have. The day is not complete without that.
6. I wish Mark would win the lottery just to see the expression on his face.
7. I am not as fearless as I used to be. Some things scare me now.
8. I just wish everyone could get along.
9. I love bacon and eggs for breakfast. I'd share my bacon with Dad again if I could.
10. I like Opera music. Never did before but I am liking it now.
11. I love long walks on sunny days.
12. I hate snow. Everything especially driving in it. Give me rain any day.
13. I love salty food over sweet food. Give me a bag of chips any day.
14. I like a little bit of alone time each day. Driving to and from work is good alone time. Thinking time.
15. I don't think I am a list person. 25 things is hard to do!
16. I miss Eric.
17. I hate washing cars and my car so needs a bath.
18. I get motion sick watching video games so I don't like playing them. I am enjoying Scrabble with my uncle though.
19. I love taking pictures. I wish I could figure out Photoshop faster.
20. I would like my kids to ask me all the questions I never got to ask my Mom.
21. I love my date days with my bear. Any day spent with him is a good day. He is my best friend.
22. I love cool weather and not cold, I love warm weather and not hot. Love spring and fall for that!
23. I love Chick Flick movies. Mushier the better. I don't like Horror movies.
24. I love red wine and not strictly for medicinal purposes!
25. I don't know anything other than turning on and off my computer. My bear is my tecchie. Without him this would be a big paperweight.

I am not a list person, I found it hard to find 25 things about myself. So I am challenging anyone who happens to read my list to please fill out thier own list and come back and let me know so I can come and get to know you a bit better. And please leave me a comment back to let me know. Have fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good list! 25 things is hard. I wish I was figuring photoshop out faster too. But I've made such progress that I should be happywith that!