About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Interview with Dlyn!!!

Dlyn sent me some questions to answer!!
So, here goes Interview #2:

1. We share a love of flowers - do you have a favorite flower? One that makes you feel good just to see it?
My favorite flowers are lilies. I love them all. I can't grow them worth a darn but I sure like them. I like the different ones like Chocolate lilies and the deeper the colour the bigger my smile. I love the scent of lilies as well. A close second for favorite flowers are roses. Big tea roses with big scents. And I wait all year for the two weeks that lilacs show thier blooms. They are gone so fast.

2. We originally met on a Low Carb board - do you still low carb?
I actually have not low-carbed such as Atkin's diet in a long time. I did lose some weight with Atkin's but I really hated the side effects of it. Such as the stinky side effects if you know what I mean. Besides I really love pasta and I missed it. Now I try to follow the Core plan of Weight Watchers. It allows me my one carb-type food of the day and as well fruit which I love. Though it advocates all the fat free stuff which I don't necessarily follow. I think a little bit of fat makes the food taste so much better, its worth the extra bit of calories it costs me.

3. You take beautiful photographs - what kind of camera do you use?
A year ago after my car accident when I was going mental from not being able to do anything, my hubby went out and bought me a Sony Cyber-Shot point and shoot camera and told me to go sit on a park bench somewhere, rest up and take some pictures. I had never been into photography before and it was the best gift at the time he could of given me. I loved it. I learned it fast and then got frustrated because the things I was wanting to do would not work with the little camera so he gave me his tax return and I went out and bought myself a Nikon D80!! I have a 60mm. Micro lens and a 18-200mm. zoom lens to go with it. I just got Photoshop which I am trying to teach myself. It is one steep learning curve I tell you!!

4. If you could anywhere in the world, with money being no object, where would you visit?
I would go to Australia and visit my relatives there. They came here last year for the first time in 20 years and we had a blast showing them around the city. But the visit was so short I would love to go there and spend some time.

5. Describe a perfect day.
A perfect day is a day off, sleeping in until I get up, lounging around in my cozy terry cloth robe. A couple cups of good coffee and a big breakfast, then hanging out for the day with my hubby, not having any plans just going wherever we end up going to. Coming home, watching a movie while we eat supper. A glass of wine or two to go with it. A good book to read when its time for bed again. That is exactly like today has been and it has been a perfect day!!

To anyone who visits I would love the opportunity to interview you, and get to know you a little bit as well. So here's the directions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. And come back and leave me a note so I can check out your answers!!

No comments: