About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sad Music Always makes me want to cry...

I could listen to my hubby play music all night. He is a gifted musician who plays just about every instument except a flute. He can't make his lips do the circle thing it takes to blow air across the hole in a flute to make the notes. Indian flutes are a different thing. He can handle those.
Maybe it is my mood but tonight what he is playing is making me sad and teary. What is going with that?? They say music is a universal language, you don't have to speak it to have it speak to you and what he is playing is hitting a melancholy place inside me. Maybe that is how he is feeling as well? I am going to have to ask him later, meanwhile I am going to listen and feel the music.
Take care everyone....

No comments: