About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Monday, May 25, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook.

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK.

For Today...


Outside my window...The last of the day light is fading, its warm though and muggy out.


I am thinking... What a great day I had exploring the zoo today, all the fresh air and friends to spend it with...


From the kitchen... Finished cleaning up after supper, homemade Corn Chowder with Shrimp! Yum!!


I am wearing... Blue Yoga Pants, a tank top and white socks.


I am reading... A few Digital Photography Magazines I borrowed from the library.


I am hoping... We fly through our Accreditation process at work with flying colours.

I am creating... Another blog post for my blog of course!!


Around the house... The cat is sleeping on the couch and hubby is working on his business plan. I am trying to be quiet and not disturb his thoughts!


One of my favorite things... Taking pictures, figuring out more about my camera lately!


A few plans for the rest of the week...Making it through the work week and waiting on the weekend!!


A picture I would like to share.... was taken today on our visit to the Vancouver Zoo. This is a picture of the baby Giraffe, I just loved his shy look and his long eyelashes!!
I forgot to add it before starting this so I know it will go to the top of the post. I guess I am backwards this week!!
To read more entries from Simple Woman's Daybook please go to visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Michele said...

I love the giraffe... no zoos here so that photo is priceless.

Thanks for dropping by!!