About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Friday, May 22, 2009

Skywatch Friday

Here is a straight out of the camera shot of the Northshore mountains taken from the back of the Museum of Anthropology in Vancouver today. There were alot of tourists here today celebrating Graduation. The Museum is located on the University of British Columbia Endowment grounds and today was Graduation!! We didn't know before we got there so it ended up being a somewhat hard day to take pictures if you minded having other people in your shots.
For more pictures of Skies around the Globe, go to http://skyley.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice shot...

Those totems poles have some great detail on them..

I keep well clear of the university area, in Reno, at this time of the year. It gets a bit clogged up with all the graduations going on...

Evita said...

Wow those mountains look so magnificent! Great area :)