About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Skywatch Friday

These pictures were taken last weekend on our first fishing expedition of the year!! These were taken in Kilby, about an hour's drive from home. My hubby was very excited to fish. Its a big form of relaxation for him and I get to take pictures. And read a good book. That is my idea of good fishing!
Just a shot of the moon in the sky. If you enlarge it you can see it better.

I love the diamond glints on the water as the sun sets.


For more pictures of Skywatch Friday visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Ms. D: Beautiful captures of the sky at the water.

I had problems with linking to SWF and I'm on the team and we don't know what is wrong.