About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Friday, July 3, 2009

Skywatch Friday

For Skywatch Friday I have chosen a set of pictures I took last weekend of a scene I see each day on my way too and from work. I have always wanted to stop and take some photos and this day I got the chance. This is a distance shot. I love the golden grasses here.
A little bit closer. The animals are llamas. This actually is a Llama farm.

And the barn up closer.
I still want to take some very early morning shots of this place when the wisps of fog are lying over the land.
For more Skywatch Friday pictures please visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/


6 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

A beautiful landscape that reminds me all is right with the world.

Anonymous said...

Very pastoral and restful. Love it!

The Write Girl said...

These are lovely photos of the countryside. Great sky watch shots. : )

Megan, Life Revamped said...

peaceful countryside!

SquirrelQueen said...

Very beautiful photos, so peaceful.
SQ

Unknown said...

Gosh! I wish I saw scenery like this on my way to work! Lovely photos! S