About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Monday, July 27, 2009

To Heck with it Part two!!

Once again I cannot seem to get pictures uploaded to my blog. I tryed three times and once I wiped out my upload when I went to send a comment on another blog I visit. I guess again it was not meant to be.
So I will just give a little update for you all!!
-It is so hot here I don't feel like doing anything but hiding in the house and whimpering. Today was 32 Celcius or in other words, Hot as Hades. We are in the middle of a heatwave right now and they are calling for 36 Celcius tomorrow, a record breaker. I think I might melt away.
-My butt (look down a couple of posts) is hardly hurting at all anymore. Thank goodness that fall did not crack anything important!!
-My daughter Lora is getting her tattoo fixed and added onto right now. I am dying to know what she is having done to it. She and I went a year ago and got tattoos on Mother's Day. She was not happy with hers so today is getting that changed. I hope she likes the results. I am going to promise to barbeque all her favorite things for supper tomorrow night if she comes out here for supper to show me!! I'll take a picture!!
-I'll post it here!!

No comments: