About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Watery Wednesday

For this weeks Watery Wednesday I take you to a lovely Japanese garden located in Vancouver on the University of British Columbia endowment lands called Notombi Gardens. It is a little oasis in the middle of the University grounds. It is a very spiritual zen like place to relax in, meditate in and just soak up some peace and relaxation.
It was a beautiful sunny day in the Gardens and one would never know that just outside the fence it was crazy with people participating in the yearly graduation ceremonies. We really enjoyed our little respite from the masses!


For more Watery Wednesday posts please visit http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/

No comments: