About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Monday, August 24, 2009

A couple more pictures from my holiday in Medicine Hat, Alberta for you for Macro Monday.
We went out to Echodale Park to walk one afternoon and in the middle of a bunch of brown grass was this one lonely sunflower. I kneeled down and took a few pictures of the flower and as well some of the grasses around it and then stood up and looked down.

This is what I saw when I looked down!! I was standing on a red ant hill and they were all over my feet. So after much jumping around and stamping my feet I left the ants behind. Thank goodness I did not get bitten.
Just goes to show you that you have to watch where you are going!!
I thought both would make for good pictures for Macro Monday and a story to tell.
For more pictures of Macro Monday shots, please visit http://lisaschaos.com/


No comments: