About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Tracey

Meet my niece Tracey, who is 22 years old today. I can't believe she is this old already. What does that make me?? I sweated it out in the delivery room while my sister went through the process of bringing her into the world. She was the first baby I had ever seen born and that included my own two kids who I slept through each of their deliveries.
I was one of the first people ever to hold this bundle of joy, all pink and squishy and a wee bit slippery.
Well, she is one precious girl, grown up into a warm, kind and loving woman and I am very proud of her.
So Happy Birthday Tracey, hope you have a wonderful day with your mister, and many more happy wonderful years.
Your Aunty loves you lots.

No comments: