About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Leaving On A Jet Plane!!

In about three hours now!! Just doing my last minute packing etc. and then my bear and I are off to the airport to check in and also have a bit of lunch. I talked to my son Eric last night and he assures me he will be ready and waiting at the airport. So looking forward to seeing him. It has been too long!!
From the Calgary airport we will drive to Medicine Hat where my sister and her family live. Hope she has a glass of wine ready as that is a bit of a drive!!
So will try to update from her computer as the holiday progresses. I have my small camera and cords so can send some pictures hopefully as it goes!!
Off off and away!!!!

No comments: