About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Skywatch Friday

While on my recent holiday to Alberta to visit family, my sister insisted that at any time a storm could come rushing through, that if you did not like the weather at the present moment to wait for ten minutes for a change!! The skies did get stormy, but never completely what I was hoping to see. I wanted huge thunderclouds, big forks of lightning and sheets of rain to name a few. You don't get to see that out where I live and I was wanting to see a bit of it at her place.
This sky is a bit stormy and this was the only rainbow I got to see. If you really look close you can see the double rainbow, really you can!!
This is over the house directly behind my sister's place.
For more pictures of the World's skies please go to visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/


3 comments:

Photo Cache said...

Wow, that rainbow is enough, I'd think. Love the dark clouds overhead too.

GreensboroDailyPhoto said...

Everyone deserves a fabulous rainbow shot in his/her lifetime. You have one, for sure!!!

Sylvia K said...

Terrific shot! Love the rainbow with the dark clouds! Really unusual!

Have a great weekend!

Sylvia