About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Today's Flowers

For Today's Flowers, a picture from Westminster Abbey Gardens. The purple spiky flowers in the front of the picture are loaded with bees. All those spots are bees!! Lavendar in the background of the picture.

For more pictures of Today's Flowers please visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

Carletta said...

Beautiful flowers but oh my what a hub of bee activity!
Great shot!

Mine's here: Carletta’s Captures.

Naturegirl said...

I adore bees and love purple flowers in the garden because they attract the bees!!! B-E-E-utiful!!

i beati said...

lets all go on a field trip sandy

Pat - Arkansas said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely!

Thanks for sharing your photo.

Nance said...

love the color ... without the bees though, I love them but afraid of them. ;)

Tammie Lee said...

wonderful flowers!
Spirithelpers

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

lovely, simply lovely, dear
graceolsson.com/blog

Arija said...

A beautiful study in shades of purple. What are those stunning flowers in the foreground, do you know?

Marju said...

Lovely red flowers!

DeniseinVA said...

A beautiful photo and I love the color of these flowers. I would love the bees, so much fun to watch them. Thanks for sharing and also for visiting my blog. Have a great week :)

olivia said...

Oh ... gorgeous! I love, love, love those colours!

Race said...

looks like the bees invades your flowers, they can't resist the beauty of the blooms!

http://racelyn.com/2009/08/todays-flowers-52.html