About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Macro Monday

I am finally back to having Internet at the house after nearly one month without it. We had to switch internet providers to get it but in the end I am sure it will be well worth the effort. Our business is all tied up in our other internet provider and it will be a while before we are completely changed over to the next. So I should be happy about that but then other things can happen in your day to make it not so sunny. A business meeting at work where I will have to go to work tomorrow and deliver some disturbing news makes me sad today. I don't know how someone can sell a "impending change" to others whose lives it will affect in a big way and which you do not believe in is possible. And you have no control over. Life is going to be crazy for a while.
I took this picture this weekend at a Community Garden I went to visit. I just think it looks like a big bowl of sunshine and it makes me a bit more happy just to look at it. So it is my Macro Monday Picture. I hope you like it as much as I do!!
For more pictures of Macro Monday please visit http://lisaschaos.com/

P.S. I forgot the Macro Monday avatar, I am so sorry.....

No comments: