About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Skywatch Friday

Here are a few pictures I took, straight out of the camera, yesterday at Willband Creek. It is a natural bird sanctuary between our town and the next town over. I put my camera down on the path for this picture, just to get a different point of view. The sky is cloudy here, kind of grey out. A bit further into the sanctuary, a shot over the small lake.
Another shot overlooking one of the ponds. The sky in this direction was partly cloudy. Not too many trees around here, I was really looking for some colour!!!
For more pictures of skies around the globe, please visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

Patty said...

Great photos. Mine are up too.