About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

This and That

One of my favorite things about this season is the fall colours. Another of my favorite things are the leaves that fall off the trees and form nice crisp leaves on the ground to walk through. No matter what my day has been like, I can always feel lifted up just by taking a walk on a cool fall day and enjoy the colours of the season.
This season speaks to me of slowing down, taking stock of everything in my life to be grateful for, enjoying the moment because it won't be here much longer and making preparations for things to come. Soon enough the weather will turn, the days get longer and darker and colder but for today I am enjoying this time, this season, this moment.




No comments: