About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Today's Flowers

Here is a few pictures I took last weekend at Colony Farm Park for Today's Flowers. A bee searching for pollen. I think these are cosmos, not sure.
Fall is coming fast here, the colours of the trees right now are gorgeous, and the last of the flowers are still present.
It was a beautiful fall day, I love how the bright colours of the flowers are against the blue sky.
For more pictures of Today's Flowers, please visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!


11 comments:

Marju said...

Just lovely red flowers!

DeniseinVA said...

That gorgeous blue sky makes a perfect backdrop to your beautiful photographs. Thanks for sharing and have a great week.

sandyshares said...

the angles of your pictures are superb sandy

Randi said...

I love your cosmos. A favorite in my garden too.

Lui said...

Yes, I agree. It is simply beautiful!

Lui and Bogart

Carletta said...

These are beautiful!
Love the varigated color of the second image and how striking they are against the sky in the last one.

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

oh, dear

so cute shots...congrats

have a week so much happy and in peace
This week, I am guest at the FLOWERS FROM TODAY and I am here for to congratulate you for you to be part of our group. Your photos give more charm, color, class, life and light to the TF. Thanks u very much, dearest.
http://graceolsson.com/blog/2009/10/flowers-to-ebie-lasola-at-flowers-from-today/

Sandi McBride said...

The last of summer bliss shows in your photos! Lovely!
Wanted to thank you for dropping by to see me...
Sandi

Arija said...

Your Cosmos make me happy...I'm still smiling.

Regina said...

How delightful. Love the color
Beautiful captures!

Kathie Brown said...

Gorgeous! Love the last photo especially Ms Dewberry!