About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Today's Flowers

Today's Flowers pictures were taken in Fort Langley at the Cranberry Festival a couple of weeks ago. This is in a little courtyard Coffee shop off the main street of Fort Langley.
Flower pot next to a bench overgrown onto bench.
The last of the Petunias. I love the purple coloured petunias the most!!
For more flowers please visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/


6 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Ms. D: Very neat capture of the flowers in a neat setting.

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

reat shot of the Petunais, dear
have a nice day and I hope so we can meet next postgraceolsson.se/mittliv

Carletta's Captures said...

What a quaint little place to visit!
I love that one bloom of the petunia - lovely shot!

SandyCarlson said...

These are gorgeous.

olivia said...

That blue is stunning! Love those.

Regina said...

Pretty blooms!
"My Post Here"