About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Watery Wednesday

This is one of the photos that I took for my Photography course to show large Depth of Field but it works perfectly for Watery Wednesday.
I am loving the fall colours as they start to come out here. The blue skies reflecting in the water and the sandy bottom of the river allow you to see all the way to the bottom. I looked but did not see any fish here. There is a path along the river to walk on as well. It is a great place to go for some nature and nurture!!
For more photos of Watery Wednesday please visit http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

that does look like a wonderful place to be, walk and your photo is lovely.

Petit Eyekiss said...

Beautiful picture!