About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Watery Wednesday

A quiet pool to sit next to and reflect on your day. I love the reflections here.
A waterfall really made of a whole bunch of cohesively held together water drops!
And another shot of the small waterfall, just before it hits the bottom....
For more photos of Watery Wednesday, please go and visit http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Hilda said...

All three photos are wonderful, but the third is absolutely stunning! Frozen in time!

Rajesh said...

Spectacular shots. Very beautiful.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

LOvely place, lovely pictures! Also the post below -- the macros. I really want to learn how to do those. (so much to learn!