About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Monochrome Weekend

Have you ever felt like you have been led down the garden path?? Emotionally it can be upsetting and disturbing to think where someone is leading you is not in your best interests. And that they are not carrying your best interests in their heart. I am not into those kinds of garden paths for sure.
There are garden paths I would gladly go down and this is one of them. I might not be able to see where the path goes, or where it will end but I would be the one making the choice to go down that garden path. I think that makes a difference, in the travels and in the destination.
For more photos of Monochrome Weekend, please go and visit http://monochromeweekendtheme.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Nydia said...

I love natural paths like this one. I'd love to walk along it... With the best intentions in heart!

Kisses from Nydia.

Dragonstar said...

It looks a fine place for a thoroughly enjoyable walk.