About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Small Gift for my friend Jane

I am blessed in my life to have a friend, Jane who has been in my life for the past thirty years. She and I have been through lots together, living in small town Saskatchewan in somewhat isolation and to have found each other there and become friends for life. We don't get to see each other very much but we do keep in touch with each other all the time. She lives in the States now and me here in B.C. With the wonder of this internet we can keep in touch each day and keep current with each other's lives. I miss though seeing her and sitting in each other's kitchens over the latest pots of coffee discussing everything that is going on with each other.
That is why I am so excited to hear she is coming up here for a visit in August! So far away!! I can hardly wait.
So in the meantime I have a little gift for her. I know she comes here often to visit and see my latest pictures so I have one just for her. We both share a love of Hummingbirds. Aren't they fascinating!! I can sit for endless periods of times lost in just watching them do their thing.
So Jane, this one is for you!!
Starting the countdown of days till you get here!!

2 comments:

Dances With Crayons said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see you xo I am ready for this walk. An honor. THANK YOU, Love and Blessings xo

Christina, Sweden said...

that is a wonderful gift and a great photo to

christina sweden