About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Macro Monday

I thought for Macro Monday it was about time I gave everyone another dose of Scarf, my rescue kitten. It's been a while since she has been here and she's grown quite a bit since I introduced her here. You can see earlier pictures of her if you click on the Scarf tags.

About the only time I can get her to pose is when she is tired and finished playing. She doesn't just walk from place to place, she runs at full tilt and jumps over everything. Or rather flys!! If I tryed to clean that little gunky on her eye, she would scratch me or bite. She still has to learn to be gentle and trust.

The white cat in the right hand corner is Speed, our 12 year old cat. He is napping too. She exhausts him with her constant playing/scraping.

When all the scraping and fighting is done its time for a nap. You can see how much bigger Speed is than Scarf. She is catching up quick though!!
For more pictures of Macro Monday, please go and visit http://lisaschaos.com/

2 comments:

Jama said...

Cute cat!

fini said...

I couldn't agree more! They move at every seconds!! Sleeping time is the only time I can get a perfect shot of cats!! That exhausted look is priceless!! :)