About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Skywatch Friday

I finally have some semblance of photos back on my computer after the big crash!! It's been so long since I was last able to post some pictures, hope you all have not given up on me in the meantime!!

This was taken last weekend at Rocky Point Park. It was later in the evening and the light was getting sweet.  We weren't the only ones watching the skies.

We did not get to spend too much time at this park but it warrants going back for further exploration. We were on our way home from Vancouver and thought we would just stop for a quick look.

To enjoy more photos of Skywatch Friday, please visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

ilovepink1078 said...

I like it...indeed a beautiful place to know and see. great post!
MAPEH homepage
Pink Go Green

Michael Watson said...

A sweet set of pics. The light is fine, the landscape engaging. Thanks for sharing with us.