About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Skywatch Friday

For Skywatch Friday, I have pictures I took last night when hubby and I went out to Mission Heritage Park to watch an outdoor concert. This is the first time in a long time we got to see some clouds in the sky and I think they look kind of impressive!!

I listened to the Weather report the other day, talking about rain. Usually in July we have about 40 mm. of rain in the month. This month we have so far only had .6mm of rain. That is why we haven't had any clouds!!

Here they were just setting up the Stage for the evening's concert. In the picture above to the left of the awning, you can see Mount Baker in the background.

People coming setting up their chairs to enjoy the concert. The sky was just as nice to watch as well!!

For more photos of Skywatch Friday, please go and visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Kathie Brown said...

I like the contrast of the red picnic tables and(is that) a red bicycle with all that blue! Lovely skies and I love that magnificent tree!

Penelope Potty Snooper said...

This is truly a wow sky.

tinyskillet said...

Nice skywatch pics. Summer is our rainy season usually every afternoon when the heat has built up and then the rain cools it all off. I like your photos!

Martha Z said...

Beautiful white on blue sky.

Kim, USA said...

Beautiful sky. Looking more closely I notice a white mountain way at the background. Where is that? Happy weekend!

SWF~Fiery

Splendid Little Stars said...

superb captures! of the sky, of the setting up for the concert! a lovely set of photos!