About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Watery Wednesday

I love taking photos of water fountains and waterfalls and playing with the shutter speed on my camera to catch the water falling or to make the flow smooth and shiny. Here are a few pictures of small fountains and falls for you!!
The waterdrops are suspended in the air here.

Fountains and falls!!

I love the reflections in the pool at the base of the small waterfalls.

Flowing smoothly here. If I slow the shutter speed even more the water becomes  shiny and silky and smooth.
For more photos of Watery Wednesday, please go and visit http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Joanne Olivieri said...

These shots are absolutely magical. The color, lighting and composition are outstanding.

Hootin Anni said...

So very beautiful the last photo is...that one is my favorite.

STORMY SEA link for you...hope you can visit. Happy September!!!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous! That looks like a really beautiful place. You captured it well.

Joe Todd said...

Lovely photos and I really like your header. Have a great weekend