About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Ruby Tuesday

One of my favorite parts of Autumn is the rich fall colours of the trees.

The sunny blue sky days really make the reds in the trees accentuated.
To see more photos of Ruby Tuesday, please go and visit http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/



5 comments:

Kcalpesh said...

Those rays of sunlight piercing through the tree's branches look amazing...

Pixellicious Photos

Jan n Jer said...

What can I say...gorgeous shot!

MaR said...

Beautiful picture and fall colors! I live among pine trees...they are green all.year.long!
My Ruby Tuesday

EG CameraGirl said...

Love the way the light is hitting that gorgeous tree!

Suburban Girl said...

Oh so pretty! A perfect fall photo.