About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Today's Flowers

It seems like forever since I last posted any flower pictures or like forever since I actually took some flower photos! I took these couple of flowers pictures yesterday while out actually looking for water drops!
It is mild here and there are actually flowers left so its not like they aren't around for me and my camera.

And the bottom side of the Yellow Daisy.
To see other flowers from Today's Flowers, please go and visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/



5 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful shots, the first one is my favorite!

Thanks for visiting my Flower post.

Judy said...

Gorgeous, especially from the underside!! I know what you mean about having the blahs...

lotusleaf said...

Beautiful captures! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Unknown said...

fantastic shots! i love the 2nd one.

Georgianna said...

Gosh, these are gorgeous, Lorna!!!