About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Friday, November 5, 2010

The Weekend in Black and White

I found an old farmhouse in Alberta that was abandoned. We stopped to take some pictures of the house and in one of the outbuildings this is what I found sitting on the window ledge of the loft.
This Barn Owl was content to let me take its picture as long as i stood by the car, but when I moved toward it, it flew away.
To see other photos of The Weekend in Black and White, please go and visit http://blackandwhiteweekend.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Kelli said...

how generous was he! great shot!

Unknown said...

what a find, a beautiful creature to marvel at.

all ways 11 o'clock said...

what a joy to have witnessed this beautiful bird.
thank you for sharing.

~robert

anemonen said...

Thaat was a stunning photo. Love it and I wish it was mine.

NatureFootstep said...

how lucky you were to get a shot. It looks good. :)

Dragonstar said...

Wonderful! Such an exciting opportunity. He looks a bit drowsy, in spite of watching you so closely.
I'm sorry to be so late visiting - I had a very busy weekend!