About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I have never participated in Midweek Blues before, I keep missing the starting day but I am on time today so here is my very first entry to Midweek Blues!!
My neighbour decorated her small Maple Tree in the back yard with blue balls.

I think they look kind of stark and cold against the bare branches and the cloudy sky, and that is what I like about the pictures!  Makes them a bit more dramatic!
To see other entries of Midweek Blues, please go and visit http://thedustycellar.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

So pretty and creative! A beautiful depth of blue!

Elizabeth Lyng said...

Yes, that blue really pops out! Very pretty :)

Jim said...

It's very pretty the way you showed the contrast between the drab leafless branches and twigs versus the bright blue ornaments.
You did good.

I am glad you are doing the MidWeek Blues. Welcome. :)
You can be later but some of the earlier ones don't always come back to find you.
..

Unknown said...

i also posted my first Midweek Blues. i love your photos, especially the first one.

EG CameraGirl said...

I like these blue balls! I'm always late for Mid-week Blues but I play anyway. :)) This is a small but very friendly group. If you take the time to visit the players most of them visit in return.

Anonymous said...

The dew drops are amazing, great idea. We hung a couple of oversized balls from our porch ceiling, but I should expand next year to the trees.

SouthernSass said...

I love the vibrant blue, and the dewdrops!

Suburban Girl said...

So glad you posted this week! I know how hard it is to keep up with all the meme schedules.

I like the way the blue stands out against the reddish branches of the tree.