About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Macro Monday

Last week when my computer was acting up and taking a whole hour to download two pictures, I decided to call it quits then and save the last two pictures I had for this weeks Macro Monday.

Christmas is always a good time to take lots of close up shots of all the ornaments etc.

If you check back on my last week's Macro Monday post, you will see the other two candleholders that complete this set.
To see other photos of Macro Monday, please go and visit http://lisaschaos.com/


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful photographs... You have a talent for finding amazing photo ops!!

Carletta said...

I agree about taking shots of the ornaments - great practice for me.
Love both shots!
Being a Valentine Baby that second one can stay around till February.
Thanks for the welcome back. :)