About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Macro Monday meets Ruby Tuesday again.

This Macro Monday meets Ruby Tuesday is all about all the things you need when you get sick with the Flu and Cold.

Tylenol to knock the fever down and Entex LA is the best stuff ever invented to keep cold symptoms at bay.

Lemon flavored Fishermen Friends soothe the throat and help you breathe a bit better. Breathing is good.
Loose Leaf Tea from Celestial Teapot and lots of it to hydrate and soothe the sore throat. My little tea holder used to be my Mom's. It really reminds me of her, like a hug when you are feeling down.


Chocolate with little pieces of Toffee in it that my Hubby brought me. Chocolate always makes a girl feel better!

And Chocolate goes really well with Fresh Strawberries too, whether you dip them in the chocolate or eat them seperately. My hubby says its strictly for the Vitamin C but I know better!

And while you are curled up on the couch under a fleecy blanket, you need something to read. The latest Rachael Ray magazine, all about Comfort food and a couple of library books to choose from are the best!

To see more photos of Macro Monday, please go and visit http://lisaschaos.com/

To see photos of Ruby Tuesday, please go and visit http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/


7 comments:

reg said...

O wow, Fisherman's friend. I hated them but did I ever swear by the product. I have not used it for years and this gave me the idea that it is about time I did again. All the pics are fantastic by the way!

EG CameraGirl said...

I hope I don't NEED to use any of those products...but a few strawberries would taste great right now. :)

Jan n Jer said...

Looks like your well equipped in case of a cold.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Love the strawberries!

My Ruby Tuesday.

Lola said...

The strawberries look so delicious!

XOXO Lola:)

PS What a great blog this is!

Carletta said...

I hope you are feeling much better.
A unique blend of photo and word.
Excellent macros!

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Wonderful post, and beautiful photos! Pretty much what I needed to get well.