About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Peanut Butter Wings

Peanut Butter Wings



One of my favorite things to cook for dinner is Chicken Wings. I have a bunch of different recipes, some of which I took out of a cook book at my brother Brian's place. He actually is the chef in the family and everything he cooks rocks!
These Peanut Butter wings are very easy to cook. You just combine all the ingredients of the sauce together and marinate the wings in it until you are ready to bake them. Then all that is left is to enjoy! Finger licking good!
Bake these in a 375 degree oven for about 35 minutes.

Sauce:
1/4 cup Peanut Butter
2 tsp. Curry Powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Pepper
4 tbsp. Lemon Juice
Zest of one Lemon
1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
3 tbsp. Soy Sauce
2 tbsp. minced Fresh Ginger
3 large Cloves of Garlic, minced
1 tbsp. Peanut Oil
1/2 tsp. Hot Sauce
Combine all ingedients in a large bowl, and toss chicken wings in to marinate.
When you are ready to bake the Wings, cover a cookie sheet with Tin Foil and spread out the coated Chicken wings on the cookie sheet. Lining the sheet with the tin foil makes clean up so much easier!

Bake at 375 degrees for about 35 minutes. You won't believe how good it smells while it is cooking!

Garnish the Chicken Wings with Chopped Green Onions.
Roll up your sleeves and eat the Wings. You won't need a napkin because these wings are finger licking good!!
Try it out, you won't be sorry you did!

1 comment:

Lisa Gordon said...

These sound absolutely sinful!!!!
Thank you for sharing!