About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Skywatch Friday

These photos were taken on Jan. 1 at the White Rock Beach during the Polar Bear Swim. If you want to check out those photos they are in the past couple of posts.
These are flocks of Canadian Geese flying over the beach
The sky was blue with wispy strips of clouds. The day was cold!


A couple of geese off the the right seem to be flying to the beat of their own wings!
To see other photos of Skywatch Friday, please go and visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/


7 comments:

Jim said...

Majestic shots.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful shots!

My skywatch

Karen said...

Terrific photos. Love the last one!

Cecilia Artista said...

Beautiful pictures!
Great shots!

Shahz said...

Fantastic shots... the birds are beautify....

Anonymous said...

I just l♥ve all that blue!!! =)

Gemma Wiseman said...

A wonderful sight that uplifts the spirit! Gorgeous photos!