About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Skywatch Friday

One of the things I really like about Photography is seeing things in different perspectives. You can see things in places not even where you would normally have to look.

An example of this would be looking into a mirror to see something reflected from out of the photo.

A lake on a calm day reflects the cloudy skies above along with the stark branches of a tree very well.

The sky was a late morning cloudy sky, with large bands of clouds hanging low over the mountains. It was drizzling rain just enough to have to use the wipers on the car but almost not enough to really need them.

And a photo of the entire scene, the tree, sky and its reflections in the water.
To see other photos of Skywatch Friday, please go and visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Lorac said...

Beautiful skies, trees and land. Love the winter colours!

Anne said...

Sky and reflection, all in one!! Like them a lot a lot :-)

Happy weekend from Anne in Norway

Unknown said...

excellent shots! beautiful!

genie said...

You have captured a tone and mood with these photos which is absolutely wonderful. The reelections from the different perspectives is so interesting and such a pleasure to study. You have done a fine job with your composition.

Georgianna said...

Hi Lorna! Guess what? I LOVE these images! LOVE them, especially the first one, it took my breath away. Great job! Thanks so much for your visit and your very lovely comment. I hope you have lots of spring beauty very soon. – g