About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Today's Flowers

Today's Flowers

A couple of photos I took last summer at Minter Gardens, and as I sit and watch the snow fall outside I am really wishing that it was only last week that I took these pictures. Snow is pretty to see but I really don't like it.
So here is to memories of warmer dryer greener times!
My camera is the only thing that gets me this close to bees, I am allergic to their stings so getting close is taking a chance!

These tiny pink flowers grew in clusters, not at all sure the name of these flowers though.
To see other photos of Today's Flowers, please go over and visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/


13 comments:

BernieH said...

So, so beautiful! Your photos are just stunning. Love those gorgeous little flowers ... and the winged creature is alright too!

Jama said...

Wow, these are magnificent macro!

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Very nice close ups. I am guessing the flower is a Sedum.

Unknown said...

amazing macros!

Modern Mom said...

Wonderful capture!

My entry.

Gizelle said...

Aint those pretty! love the crisp details both on the bee and the flower!

SandyCarlson said...

These are very impressive. It's nice to enter the world of the bee!

Míriam Luiza said...

Fotos lindíssimas! Perfeitas!

Anonymous said...

Those flowers are pretty but you got amazing shots of the bee! Loved them! I also like your header photo...thanks for stopping by my blog.

Have a great day!!

Unknown said...

How pretty, you totally capture a close shot of the bumble bee

Arija said...

Perfect bees and blossoms. Super macros.

Happy New Year to you!

Unknown said...

Beautiful macros, I really like them.

Georgianna said...

Wow, these are terrific, Lorna! Fantastic detail and color.

Thank you so much for your visit and sweet birthday wishes. That's really thoughtful of you and appreciated.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend! xo - g