About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Today's Flowers

There are little signs of Spring starting to pop up now, even though at times the temps are very low and cold. I saw Blossoms on a tree the other day, so I am feeling hopeful Spring is around the corner.
I mss the roses. So here are a couple of Rose photos for all who miss Spring like I do!
A little prelude to spring flowers!

To see other photos of Today's Flowers, please go and visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/
You won't be sorry!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my, these are excellent shots. the while rose is breathtaking.

http://savorthebite.blogspot.com/2011/01/todays-flowers-26-episcia.html

Modern Mom said...

What a beautiful capture.

My entry.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images!! Love those colours!!

Ever Green Tree said...

Wow! Amazingly Beautiful shots!

L. Neusiedler said...

that's one beautiful flower, so tender and beautiful!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Those are gorgeous!

My flower, have a blessed Sunday!

Arija said...

So nice to see your roses when mine have just been fried in the heatwave.They somehow do not like consecutive days of 100F with desiccating winds.

Digital Flower Pictures said...

I must say you had the lighting and focus perfect on these shots.

Pat'sAdditon said...

No spring here...we're due another Canadian blast tonight so I'll be showing more ice I think. Wish for your roses instead!

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Dew, wonderful flowers!

I would like to invite you to be our Gust Friend for TODAY'S FLOWERS!
If you agree, send me some flowers photos.

Luiz

Self Sagacity said...

simple and perfect flowers! they are so soft looking.

Carletta said...

Stunning shots!

Míriam Luiza said...

Que lindas fotos!