About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Watery Wednesday

I am sure everyone knows I have an affinity for Waterdrops. They fascinate me to see them and I am always on the lookout for them. I want to capture the perfect drop!!
I haven't done it yet, but I keep looking and keep trying.

Frozen in time, the drop remains suspended for a bit longer. It looks like a diamond pendant, nature's pendant!
To see other photos of Watery Wednesday, please go and visit http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/


13 comments:

Martha said...

Magnificent photos. Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

these are captivating photos! beautiful.

P.S. No, i did not buy the red chair. it's too flashy for my simple apartment.:p

Unknown said...

magnificent shots....thought i was seeing tear-drop diamonds.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Those are some marvelous shots!

MY Watery Wednesday post

nuts said...

what an awesome shots! looks like a real diamond.

Anonymous said...

superb capture.

lotusleaf said...

Wow! That is a shot indeed!

Penelope Notes said...

If only I could wear this around my neck without it dissolving! Thanks for sharing this natural jewel. :)

Forty Pound Sack said...

Wow, you caught a fabulous moment. Gorgeous!

Black Jack's Carol said...

I have to add my admiration for your photography. I had a little bit of a look around your blog, and it is truly a feast for the eyes. I love the colours reflected through the water droplets. Just beautiful!

Jessica said...

Lovely! Your pictures are stunning! If you have time, check out my post here www.adventureswithjessica.blogspot.com . I’m trying really hard to increase my number of followers and could use your help! Thanks!

eden said...

Wow, these are awesome shots.

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Gorgeous. Love the second one, especially!