About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Watery Wednesday

My computer has been down for a few days, thus I have not been able to get at any of my photos until tonight. So these photos are a bit late, but better late than never!
You know I have a thing for waterdrops, I look for them everywhere.

And what is better than lots of raindrops?? Bokeh and raindrops!
To see other photos of Watery Wednesday, please go and visit http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

indicaspecies said...

I like these shots. Have a lovely day.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi! OMG, your photos are breathtaking. Thank you for stopping by to say hello. I am going to follow you and put your blog on my sidebar, so I can find it easily. Take care!

Kathy

Carletta said...

What beautiful clarity of the drops in the second image!

What did we do before computers? I'm beside myself when mine goes down. :)

the elder said...

Water drops - the magic of nature. Amazing shots!