About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Macro Monday

Cherry Blossoms are everywhere and I have taken a bunch of photos of them already. I decided to try and see how many photos I could make out of one actual photo of Cherry Blossoms. So here are five photos for you!



This photo below is the original photo I cut all the other photos from.

And I am kind of into practising with High Key Photography since learning about it the other day, so hope these qualify for it.
To see other photos of Macro Monday, please go and visit http://lisaschaos.com/

6 comments:

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

I love your use of light in these photos. Beautiful. Have a great week.

jo©o said...

One even prettier than the next.
The light is used to perfection.

Laura said...

precious!

Amanda said...

I particularly like the last one!

Jan n Jer said...

Wow thats a neat process. Cherry blossoms are so very pretty. Great shots!

Georgianna said...

Beautiful, beautiful, Lorna! You've captured the soft and fleeting beauty of these gorgeous blossoms.

Thank you for your visits and sweet comments on the photos from the South. Yes, there is a lot of history there that gets one thinking. Much more so than here on the West Coast. :)

Happy weekend to you! – g