About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Watery Wednesday

To see more awesome photos of Watery Wednesday, please go and visit http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/

Just a couple of photos of a Rest Stop outside of town. Love the reflections!!

Go check out more of the Watery Wednesday photos, you will love them all!!

5 comments:

2sweetnsaxy said...

Beautiful shots! I love the reflections too. Have a great WW!

Jim said...

These are terrific.

Elisabeth said...

Lovely photos!!

Amanda said...

Those would make a tough puzzle. :)

Hootin Anni said...

I can hear the silence. No....wait....was that a cricket that just chirped! Beautiful, I could sit here and enjoy the ambiance for hours!!

My Wednesday Post:
Still Waters Run Deep

Hope your day is going well for you. Hope you can find time to visit with me today.